One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Jitender Malik

Advocate Jitender Malik

  Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh, Chandigarh

 Experience: 12 years

5 ratings
5+ Consults
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Property
  • Recovery

Advocate Jitender Malik brings the highest level of professional services to his clients along with the traditions of the profession, integrity and sound ethical practices.

He provides a spectrum of legal services to his clients in a qualitative manner and is well known for its expertise in Criminal Writs (Quashing, Anticipatory/Regular Bail Petitions, Habeaus Petition), Civil Writs (Education, Land, Enhancements, Service, Pension, Gratuity), Appeals (Regular Second Appeal, Accidental Claims, Enhancement in compensation, civil appeals, Regular First Appeal in land matter), Family Disputes, Matrimonial Disputes, Marriage Registration, N.R.I. Marriage (Special Marriage Act) and its disputes, Property Disputes, Debt Recovery Tribunal Matters, Cheque Bounce Cases, Accident Claims, Service Matters and Consumer Matters.

Advocate Jitender enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2005. He is a member of the Bar Association of Punjabi & Haryana High Court, District Court Bar Association of Chandigarh, District Court Bar Association of Mohali and District Court Bar Association of Panchkula.

Enrollment Number : P/1424/2005

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Jitender Malik: English, Hindi, Punjabi

Practice Areas

  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Property
  • Recovery


  • District Court Chandigarh
  • District Court, Mohali
  • District Court, Panchkula
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court


  • MON 01:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • TUE 01:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • WED 01:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • THU 01:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • FRI 01:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • SAT 01:00 PM - 08:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Jitender Malik

To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 09599-000-555

User Reviews for Advocate Jitender Malik

The lawyer was humble, guided the correct path and advised well.

Aditi Mehta on May 30, 2017

Write Your Review

Latest Review

The lawyer was humble, guided the correct path and advised well.
By Aditi Mehta
View all Reviews >>

Get advice from Advocate Jitender Malik

Fill in your details and Advocate Jitender Malik will get back to you shortly.