One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kochi - Advocate Jibu J

Advocate Jibu J

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 2+ user ratings
Kacheripady, Kochi
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu
Advocate Jibu J has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Jibu J's office is in Kacheripady, Kochi.
  • District and Sessions Court, Ernakulam,
  • District Court, Ernakulam,
  • Family Court, Ernakulam,
  • Kerala Administrative Tribunal - Ernakulam Bench,
  • Kerala High Court

Get advice from Advocate Jibu J

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

Kalyanakrishnan P. - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Jan 15, 2021
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Jibu J Marriage by hiding mental problems/ chetaing Taking gold loan from native place with power of attorney