One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Jayeeta Majumder

Advocate Jayeeta Majumder

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
High Court, Kolkata
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Jayeeta Majumder has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jayeeta provides services in various fields of Supreme Court Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jayeeta enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2014. She is the member of the Alipur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : F/38/2014
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Kolkata,
  • District Court, Kolkata City Session Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Get advice from Advocate Jayeeta Majumder

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Jayeeta Majumder Lawyer unable to go for the last hearing of mutual divorce what to do charging someone outside family u/s 498A of IPC