One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Jayashree Patil

Advocate Jayashree Patil

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoChikkalsandra, Bangalore
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Jayashree Patil has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jayashree provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jayashree enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2014.

Enrollment Number : MAH/406/2014
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jayashree Patil. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jayashree Patil

Q: What are the grounds to apply for a divorce

I want to apply for divorce

Advocate Jayashree Patil answered
There are many grounds for divorce one can proceed :1. ADULTERY 2.CRUELTY3. DESERTION4. CONVERSION5. LEPROSY6. VENEREAL DISEASESand many more, on the above grounds divorce can be proceed but depending on the facts.

Q: Father passed away he has 2 houses does mother have a share in them

My father passed away recently due to heart attack and he has 2 houses. One is self created property which is 2BHK apartment and another one is my grandfather's property (my father has constructed house but land was inherited by my grand father)which is individual house. My father has 3 sons and 1 daughter. Individual house was locked and nobody was staying there but after my father's death my sister has broken the lock and started staying in individual house. Now she is asking partition of 2bhk apartment which is rented as of now and rent is one source of income for my mother apart from 4k family pension so now we don't want to do a partition. Can my sister come and stay forcibly in apartment. And also does she can force us legally for partition? Does my mother also have share in above said property?

Advocate Jayashree Patil answered
First of all after your fathers death you all became a legal heirs, yes your sister can claim her share in the said property,and your mother will be having 1/5 share in the fathers said property, she can approach to the court for the partition.

Q: What is the procedure to partition parents' property?

My in-laws have 2 sons and 1 daughter. daughter is married. First son is no more. My husband is 2 son. My in-laws passed without making any will. We have a old house in our village. My sister in law is willing to give up her rights over it. My husband's brother's wife intends to demolish old house and put new construction in ground floor and wants it registered in her name. We intend to put up construction in first floor and wants it to be registered in my husband's name. Is this possible ? whats the procedure ?

Advocate Jayashree Patil answered
1. if it Is this a Ancestral property then according to the Hindu succession amendment act 2005 the female heirs have equal right in a property,2. you have 1/3 share in this can go to the tahasildar office with the following documentsi. Death certificate of your parents.ii. property tax paid receipt.iii.ration card or birth certificate as which can show the relation between you and your father, iv. application form for mutation and fees receipts you paid for it..4. Once the mutation is done, make one release deed / gift deed in the name of your sister-in law.

Q: do revenue department has powers to cancel gift deed

Is revenue department as powers to cancel gift deed and release deed

Advocate Jayashree Patil answered
1. No revenue department has no powers to cancel the gift deed.2. It can be cancelled by the mutual consent of the parties and in other way its lies on courts whether the deed was executed by fraud, undue influence or coercion

Q: Rights of legal heirs when a will is executed

Hi Sir, I sold a land 2 weeks back which was a self acquired property by my grand mother and willed it out to the grand son (me), now my sister says she will put a stay on it and fight a case, is this possible, please advise.

Advocate Jayashree Patil answered
First of all grandchildrens cant claim right in grandparents self acquired property and being so tgeir kegal heirs like son, grandson daughtet does not acquire any right title and interest in it on the strength of birth of through law of succession they can not enforce the claim by legal means, but in your case according to the will made by your grand mother, you are the absolute owner of the mentioned property so no one can claim the right in it and if your sister is making disturbances or creating any problems in between you and your property purchaser then you can file the case for injunction.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jayashree Patil

Can Advocate Jayashree Patil represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jayashree Patil can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jayashree Patil?

When you meet with Advocate Jayashree Patil for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jayashree Patil?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jayashree Patil, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jayashree Patil?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jayashree Patil, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jayashree Patil?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jayashree Patil regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jayashree Patil?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jayashree Patil can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.