One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Jatin Nagar

Advocate Jatin Nagar

  District Court, Tis Hazari, Delhi

 Experience: 7 years

6 ratings
  • Arbitration
  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Motor Accident

Advocate Jatin Nagar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services

Advocate Jatin provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, motor accident matters, family law, consumer cases, arbitration matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jatin enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2011. He is a member of the Patiala Court Bar Association and Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2577-A/2011

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Jatin Nagar: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Arbitration
  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Motor Accident


  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari


  • MON 02:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • TUE 02:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • WED 02:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • THU 02:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • FRI 02:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • SAT 02:00 PM - 09:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Jatin Nagar

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 1250/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1000/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2500/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

Video Consultation

30 Min consult over Skype

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Jatin Nagar

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Jatin Nagar

Fill in your details and Advocate Jatin Nagar will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News