One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Avocate Jaskirat Singh

Avocate Jaskirat Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSaket Court, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Jaskirat Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jaskirat provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jaskirat enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of Saket Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3315/2015
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Avocate Jaskirat Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Avocate Jaskirat Singh

Q: Paperwork creating problem in property attachment in cheque bounce cas

under the relevant sections of the crpc accused property 's attachment order has been passed by court. Problem is...accused is one of the member of that particular society on which name check were issued .Also society name is mention in agreement. But at the time of attachment Patwari of that particular area found that the property was registered with chairman name..And refused to attach it with pitisioner name..Point to ask 1.what should be my next step? 2. There must be some point on that basic judge ordered for attachment. 3. If his share is proved in any circumstances it can favour me? 4.sir please tell me in simple terms how can i get back my money back

Avocate Jaskirat Singh answered
Sir,Your question is not clear and need to ask various things about the subject matter and the stage of your case..Regards

Q: Iam an IAS aspirant and false FIR has been lodged against me

Hello i am an ias aspirant,an FIR has been filed against me in minor issue can it affect my career?

Avocate Jaskirat Singh answered
Yes sometimes an FIR can affect your carrer especially when you're a government servantSo if you're aspiring to be an IAS officer you should make sure that you don't have any pending complaints against u You can go for quashing of FIR

Q: Travelling with a friend in taxi she blaming me for wallet theft

I was travelling with my friend in taxi. Now she’s blaming me for her wallet theft as I was the only one travelling with her in taxi. Is it enough to charge or convict.

Avocate Jaskirat Singh answered
Has your friend filed any FIR in regard to the theft of her wallet against you or anyone else Charge framing and conviction is a matter of trial and you need not worry about that at this very moment

Q: Wanted to file for divorce as in laws were declared as fraud

Sir, This has been brought to my notice, after 6 months of my marriage that, whom i have married , the family is involved in many cheating cases and her brother is even declared PO by Punjab Police vide various publications. Though in newspaper and publications it is mentioned all members of the family are fraud, but specifically the name of the girl isnt mentioned. My Question is: 1) what are the legal proceedings, can be availed by boy in such a scenario for availing divorce, without loosing much now.

Avocate Jaskirat Singh answered
You can file a divorce petition against your wife on the grounds of fraud committed but them against you Also you can file the divorce petition on the mental cruelty suffered by you because of such fraud

Q: What legal action can be taken in the case of harassment

Sir a person which live in my street when ever my any friends o to meet regarding education or any project work in my street. he stare with smoke cannabis or try to fear with eyes or whenever anyone talk with me he stare him which I don't like because now I don't have any friends and don't talk to me any one like my neighbors when he lives in my street because of his fear and whenever talk to me he tourble him now not anyone friend with me and I feel very alone in my colony. Also whenever if I talk my brother or father he stare my brother or father or whole faimly. Which make me sad after I can not do anything. Because father say we don't have to have enough money to fight against or my father don't have courage they fear. Because some time before he send dirty what's up meassage with his wife or another boy have recognized by his language or I'm student of computer science or an national player in scien but now he always try to fear my whole family now not any come in my house.

Avocate Jaskirat Singh answered
You can file an FIR against the said person for stalking, criminal intimidation etc You need not be afraid of this person After taking legal recourse against he won't bother you again ....

Frequently Asked Questions about Avocate Jaskirat Singh

Can Avocate Jaskirat Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Avocate Jaskirat Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Avocate Jaskirat Singh?

When you meet with Avocate Jaskirat Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Avocate Jaskirat Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Avocate Jaskirat Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Avocate Jaskirat Singh?

During your initial consultation with Avocate Jaskirat Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Avocate Jaskirat Singh?

It is important to communicate with Avocate Jaskirat Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Avocate Jaskirat Singh?

The cost of hiring Avocate Jaskirat Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.