One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Jai Patil

Advocate Jai Patil

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0
Malleshwaram West, Bangalore
21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu
Advocate Jai Patil has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 21 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Jai Patil's office is in Malleshwaram West, Bangalore.
  • Bangalore District Court,
  • Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court, Bangalore,
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Karnataka State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Bangalore,
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Bengaluru

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Top Reviews

Ishita - Verified Client LawRato LawRato
Consultant was not aware of the finer points of law. The call lasted barely 5 minutes. I have requested a refund but no response from the lawrato team
Feb 26, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Jai Patil Can majority stake holder[51%] dilute share of [49%] without consent Builder offering refund in place of possession