One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Jagdish Singh Mahal

Advocate Jagdish Singh Mahal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Mohali, Chandigarh
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Jagdish Singh Mahal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jagdish provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Consumer Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jagdish enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2009. He is a member of Punjab and Haryana High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/2251/2009
  • District Court Chandigarh,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Get advice from Advocate Jagdish Singh Mahal

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Jagdish Singh Mahal Can I disown my parents What is the procedure for Divorce