One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Hemaprasad Nagappa

Advocate Hemaprasad Nagappa

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.0
Sheshadripuram, Bangalore
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cyber Crime, Divorce
Language(s) Spoken: English
Advocate Hemaprasad Nagappa has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Hemaprasad provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Cyber Crime Matters, Corporate Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Hemaprasad enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2005. He is a member of Bangalore Advocates Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/2947/2005
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Get advice from Advocate Hemaprasad Nagappa

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Hemaprasad Nagappa Cyber Bullying matter what to do Wife is mentally not stable what to do