One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Hemachandra K N

Advocate Hemachandra K N

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJ P Nagar, Bangalore
LawRato24 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada
Advocate Hemachandra K N has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 24 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Hemachandra K N's office is in J P Nagar, Bangalore.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Hemachandra K N. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Hemachandra K N Property in joint name want to transfer in son's name Unable to pay loan amount agents are harassing me