One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Harshvardhan Shivsundaram

Advocate Harshvardhan Shivsundaram

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Ashokpuri, Patna
21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Harshvardhan Shivsundaram has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Harshvardhan provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Criminal Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Harshvardhan enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 1998. He is a member of the Lawyers High Court Bar Association Patna.

Enrollment Number : B/2805/1998
  • Patna High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Questions Answered by Advocate Harshvardhan Shivsundaram Can the retirement increment be claimed after death Can I stay with another girl without taking divorce