One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Harshavardhan Bhende

Advocate Harshavardhan Bhende

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAundh, Pune, Pune
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Labour & Service, NCLT, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Harshavardhan Bhende has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Harshavardhan Bhende's office is in Aundh, Pune, Pune.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Pune,
  • Family Court, Pune,
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

Rohini - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Harshavardhan Bhende aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
Over 3 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Harshavardhan Bhende Broker took the money to return it to the tenant and now absconded When is Interrogatory Evidence given to Doctors for Medical Negligence