One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Harisha A S

Advocate Harisha A S

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoVasanthnagar, Bangalore
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada
Advocate Harisha A S has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 15 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Harisha A S's office is in Vasanthnagar, Bangalore.
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

Kiran - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation went well .
2 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Harisha A S Rules for mutual consent divorce? How to get divorce if both the parties are willing to get divorce