One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhopal - Advocate Harish Saxena

Advocate Harish Saxena

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Arera Colony, Bhopal
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, GST, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Harish Saxena has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 8 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Harish Saxena's office is in Arera Colony, Bhopal.
  • Arbitration Tribunal, Bhopal,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Jabalpur,
  • District Court, Bhopal,
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Indore,
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhopal

Questions Answered by Advocate Harish Saxena Division of ancestral property after father's demise in JHM. Court stay order not permitting usage of land