One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia

Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector-21, Chandigarh
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Hargun provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Hargun enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2011.

Enrollment Number : P/1701/2011
  • District Court, Chandigarh
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia

Q: Friend falsely claiming I borrowed money from him

My friend is disturbing me and my family over some cash he says that is taken from him. He has no proof of any cash transaction, he is just saying that he lend me 15K hard cash. In between, he is showing some broken conversations. So I need assistance in this matter, what should I do?

Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia answered
Well the best option is to tell the police about it and get restraint order on him. Also will need to know what kind of messages and conversation he is talking about in order to determine whether he has any case or not. Should try to get in touch.. take care

Q: The marriage of a foreign nation lady with an Indian citizen

Hello! I am a foreign lady, going to marry my Indian boyfriend in India. I am Christian, he is Hindu, but our marriage should not be connected to religion, please (we will not change our religion). Answer all of my questions, please. 1) Which documents do I need for that from my country as a bride? 2) Which documents does my future husband need for marriage? 3) Is his parents' written agreement compulsory? 4) Do we need 3 witnesses? 5) Do I need a medical document that I do not have any HIV infection? 6) How long does the process of marriage last? Thanks!

Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia answered
Hello! first of all Congratulations. Now in order to get married, you do not need to change your religion or citizenship for that matter. First of all you need to decide which kind of ceremony you want. Then after the ceremony, you can get the following papers to register your marriage:1. Proof of Residency and Address in India for at least 30 days. You should have this document before you apply to the registry.2. A valid passport for both parties3. Original birth certificate for both parties4. Ration Card or Visa indicating your length of stay5. Certificate of Single Status or no impediment indicating that you’ve not been married before.6. Letters of no objection obtained through your home country’s embassy stating that you willingly consent to the marriage.7. Death Certificate or divorce paper if you’ve been previously married or widowed8. Passport sized photographs.Once you get all the papers ready. you can get your marriage registered which normally takes a day(although you will get the physical certificate after some time depending onthe City/State you are getting registered in).Finally, and I cannot stress more on this, keep patient and happy through the entire marriage. After all you are married.Take Care.

Q: Legality of marriage in Arya samaj

I want to get married secretly in Arya samaj without witness. I wants to keep it secret for some months . Is it possible. If yes then what should I do ?

Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia answered
of course an Arya Samaj Marriage is possible in secrecy. However, you will still require proof of the same like atleast two witnesses, photographs of ceremony alongwith certificate from the temple where the ceremony was done. Also another requirement would be to get the marriage registered although you can worry about it after telling your family. Having said this, I advice you to be careful. Not all marriages which are against family have a happy ending. If you feel any danger when you tell the family, go to the nearest police station and take help. You might even want to go to court later for protection. Take care and all the best.

Q: Withdrawing guarantee given for mortgage of agricultural land

I am guaranter I have mortgage my agriculture land how can I withdraw my guarantee

Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia answered
Dear Sir,The process for withdrawal of guarantee is simple and hasslefree. All you have to do is send a registered letter to both the Bank and the Borrower stating your intention to withdraw your guarantee. keep the receipt as proof and also get an online postal history of the same to see if it has been received by the parties or not. Once done, you are free from being the guarantor. However, the process for the same is slightly different in case you have mortgaged a property. In such a situation you have to approach the bank and borrower in the same manner to withdraw your guarantee as stated above. However, you also have to state that you wish to withdraw the mortgage as well. If the bank refuses to let you withdraw the mortgage then you can always take legal action against the bank as well as the borrower to get the mortgage removed.

Q: Is a wife (proprietor) liable for the cheque issued by man (GPAholder)

If house wife in properitor and husband is GPA holder and issued the cheques can wife is also lible for summing under 138 NI act or not

Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia answered
Yes.. since the proprietorship concern is in the name of the wife and the husband is merely a GPA holder, the wife is responsible for the cheque bouncing. In fact she is more reeponsible than the husband as she is the proprietor of the firm. The case can be filed in only her name and also full recovery can be done from her

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia

Can Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia?

When you meet with Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia?

The cost of hiring Advocate Hargun Singh Bhatia can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.