One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Gyanendra Swarup

Advocate Gyanendra Swarup

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Gyanendra Swarup has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Gyanendra provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, corporate matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vikas enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2002. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association & District Court Bar Association of Tis Harazi.

Enrollment Number : D/519/2002

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Gyanendra Swarup. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Gyanendra Swarup

Q: Employer winding up the company can I claim for compensastion

i am working in a pvt. ltd. publishing company for the last 18 years , but now my employer wants to change his business and he said that he does not need my services anymore , as now i am 42 yrs of age and i dont know whether i will find a same job or a better job at this stage. so please tell me that can i ask my employer for a compensation, as the firm is a pvt ltd. but my employer has not any pf account or salary account of his any employee. we were getting our salaries through cash on a rough copy only for the last 18 years.

Advocate Gyanendra Swarup answered
No employer can retrench their employees with out following the due procedure of law as mentioned in the Industrial Dispute Act, and other applicable laws. You can approach to labour court for reinstatement if he had retrenched you.And if he retrenched than in those condition you are entitled for compensation towards illegal retrenchment.

Q: Husband not ready to register the marriage how can we proceed

My sister recently got married in Feb'16 to a divorced man. He already have a 7 yrs old daugther with his custody. Marriage took place in a guruduwara in boy’s city in Delhi.Soon after the marriage her inlaws(mother & sisters) started to dominate her & created domestic problems.They told my parents to take her back. My parents & brother tried to mediate the situation and things are in little control now. Now Issuee is ::My sister & parents have several times talked with Groom to register the marriage legally but he is not initiating the process. What steps we could take in this situation?

Advocate Gyanendra Swarup answered
The registration of marriage is not mandatory under the law of India. As you informed that your marriage took place in gurudwara in the presence of some witness than no body can denied and your sister is legally wedded wife in eye of law. On the other hand even than your sister want registration of marriage than she may approach to civil court for same.

Q: Company not releasing salary what action can I take

my sister's salary ,my sister namely sapna sharma n she is working last 6 months n her monthly salary is 13000/- Her boss stoped salary every month as follows:- Jan- 3000/- (stop amount) Feb - 3000/-(stop amount) March - 15000 - full salary stop Plz i request u to look into the matter asap...

Advocate Gyanendra Swarup answered
Dear, No employer can hold the salary of its employee unless logical reason assigned / explained to employee. Here you may send first demand for unreleased salary to employer and in case of failure in response from employer engage any advocate t send legal notice thereafter lodged a complaint before local labour office if employee is not on managerial post. Hope it will clarify your quarry.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Gyanendra Swarup

Can Advocate Gyanendra Swarup represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Gyanendra Swarup can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Gyanendra Swarup?

When you meet with Advocate Gyanendra Swarup for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Gyanendra Swarup?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Gyanendra Swarup, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Gyanendra Swarup?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Gyanendra Swarup, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Gyanendra Swarup?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Gyanendra Swarup regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Gyanendra Swarup?

The cost of hiring Advocate Gyanendra Swarup can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.