One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj

Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Gurgaon
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Gunjan Bhardawaj has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Gunjan provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters, Child Custody Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Gunjan enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2015.

Enrollment Number : P/677/2015
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gurgaon

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj

Q: Can a daughter claim rights in her deceased father's property

My grandfather died in 2004.. They had made a will.. Usme unhone apni beti ko kahi describe nhi kiya. Will ancestral property ki banayi thi.. Ab unki beti apna right maang rhi h property mein. Unki shadi ko 26 saal ho gye h..kya unka right h ab property mein.. I m Hindu.

Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj answered
Hindu succession act 2005 provides daughters right in father's property as their son's right. But agar aap k grandfather ne will 2004 m ki h aur vo register bhi ho chuki h to , aap k grandfather ki daughter k right ni bane ge. Lekin agar vo will ko chalange kerti h aur vo fraud payi jati h to unke property m rights vaise hi bane ge jaise ki aap k grandfather k sons k.

Q: How to sell a property that is forcibly occupied by someone

my brother is using the property which is in my name from last 25 years and he is not vacating the property...and i have also withdrawn bank guarantee which he took on that can i sell this property to someone ?? will the new owner be able to get the property vacated through order of court or by police

Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj answered
Hi, if your brother is using your property, first before selling that property you must to file a civil suit for recovery of that property. And you can also file a criminal compland under section 403, 406 and 420 IPC against to your brother.

Q: Can one co-owner sell a part of property with permission of others

I have a 10 acres of land with 3 co-owners, can i sell 1/2 acre of the land, i mean can i sell half acre of land with the permission of all the co-owners.

Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj answered
Hi, you can sale half acre of the land by the permission of all the co owners when the co-owners issued a powery of attorny with sufficient reason in favour of you.By this powey of attorny you get all the rights that they co-owners actualy have.

Q: Can I apply for a passport if I have pending criminal case

can i passport apply i have criminal case in this case 6 ipc 34,353,506?

Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj answered
Yes, you can apply for passport, but before that any applicant whom proceddings before a criminal court are pending, approches any passport issuing authority for the passport service a copy of gazette notification and a performa understanding can be given to him to fullfil the requirnment prescribed in the gazatte notification.

Q: Are all owners supposed to sign on registry in joint ownership of land

A plot has been purchased in gurgaon jointly by 3 ladies. In the registry signature of buyer is mandatory ? If yes, do all the three ladies need to be there for the registry? If only one or two ladies are signing as buyers on the registry then while selling that property in future the sale deed will need signature of only the ladies which will sign on the registry or signature of all three owners will be required at that time?

Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj answered
Hi, yes in the registery signature of buyers are mandatory. And it is complesary to present the all three ladies,but if there is some problem of representation in registar office, then she should give her power of attorny.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj

Can Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj?

When you meet with Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj?

The cost of hiring Advocate Gunjan Bhardwaj can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.