One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Govindaraju K

Advocate Govindaraju K

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoGandhinagar, Bangalore
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Patent, Recovery, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Govindaraju K has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Govindaraju provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Govindaraju enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2006. He is a member of the Advocates Association of Bangalore.

Enrollment Number : KAR/2114/2006
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Govindaraju K. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Govindaraju K

Q: How to recover money from Sundry Debtors

I have Business Transaction with the Person. As on today i have certain dues with and he is not willing to pay the amount . how can i recover the amount from him?

Advocate Govindaraju K answered
you can file recovery suit before the jurisdictional court with all necessary documents(invoices raised, statement of account, purchase order etc) to recover the money. contact with all necessary documents to proceed further

Q: Consequences of not attending to trademark show cause notice

Two years back I filed for Trademark Registration. Trademark Registrar objected to Register my TM. I successfully Replied to his Objection and asking a chance to hear me if not registered. Recently, TM Registrar fixed a hearing(Show Cause Hearing). My Question is; 1. What will happen if I do not attend the hearing? 2. Whether they can take any actions against me for not attending the Show cause hearing?

Advocate Govindaraju K answered
the trade mark registry will pass the order to dismiss your application for registration of trademark and also sometimes it will one more opportunity to hearing on your request to adjourn. you can also opt service of the advocate to attend the hearing. contact for clarification

Q: Procedure to file case for cheque bounce

I have invested in THIRIPURA chits now co.closed its business activities I didn't take any loan or chits after filing the police complaint they returned my amount through cheque but cheque got bounce this month 20 the that cheque validity will be closed what is the next procedure to take legal action company

Advocate Govindaraju K answered
witin a month you have to issue legal notice within 30 days from date of bounce. if they have not responded you can file cheque bounce case against the company before the jurisdictional us for detailed opinion

Q: Registered agreement of Sale of land delayed what will happen

We got into an agreement while selling Agri land. The purchaser insisted for registered agreement and registered it accordingly. Now he is not able to pay the balance amount and failing to get it registered. Now he is telling he does not have money to buy the land. It is 2.5 years now that we got into the agreement. We are not able to sell it to others also. Please suggest what we need to do. Will this agreement get cancelled by itself in next 6 months(3 years completion) . Please advise.

Advocate Govindaraju K answered
You have to send termination notice to avoid future unnecessary problem. Automatically the agreement will not terminates and you have to send written notice. Contact with all details to proceed further detailed suggestion required

Q: Do I need to register my company name if I want no legal issues

I have a freelancing practice as an interior designer and use a particular name A****K designs as the name. I have the website in the same name as well. Recently i got a call from a company named similarly, A****K design (spelling is different) asking us to if we have registered and that i am copying them. Am i in trouble, or i should ignore?

Advocate Govindaraju K answered
Better apply for registration of trade mark to protect your rights . There is a chance of filing suit restraining you from using the trademark. Pls context with details to guide you whether ignore it or u can proceed

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Govindaraju K

Can Advocate Govindaraju K represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Govindaraju K can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Govindaraju K?

When you meet with Advocate Govindaraju K for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Govindaraju K?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Govindaraju K, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Govindaraju K?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Govindaraju K, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Govindaraju K?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Govindaraju K regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Govindaraju K?

The cost of hiring Advocate Govindaraju K can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.