One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore / Bengaluru - Advocate Geethanjali Setty

Advocate Geethanjali Setty

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRPC Layout, Bangalore / Bengaluru
LawRato5 years Experience
Advocate Geethanjali Setty
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, NRI, Property, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Geethanjali Setty has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Geethanjali Setty is enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka. She has a significant amount of professional experience in providing all kinds of legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Geethanjali Setty's professional experience has led her to gain proficiency, not only in arguing before the Honorable Courts, but also in consulting clients, giving fast relief, and with reasonable nominal fees.

SP LAW CHAMBERS is a distinguished legal firm led by Advocate Geethanjali Setty, who serves as its proprietor. With 14 years of rich experience in the legal field, Advocate Geethanjali Setty brings a wealth of expertise and insight to her practice. SP LAW CHAMBERS consists of 6 advocates and handling the cases with full efficiency and teamwork.

SP LAW CHAMBERS is renowned for its commitment to excellence, providing comprehensive legal services tailored to meet the diverse needs of its clients. Whether navigating complex litigation, offering strategic legal advice, or facilitating alternative dispute resolution, the chambers are dedicated to delivering best and fast results.

Under the skill guidance of Advocate Geethanjali Setty, SP LAW CHAMBERS prioritizes integrity, professionalism, and client satisfaction. Their team of skilled lawyers adeptly combines legal acumen with a client-centric approach, ensuring that each case receives the attention and dedication it deserves.

Clients entrust SP LAW CHAMBERS with their most pressing legal matters, confident in the chambers ability to provide effective representation and achieve favorable outcomes. With a steadfast commitment to excellence and a proven track record of success, SP LAW CHAMBERS stands as a beacon of legal advocacy and expertise in the legal community.
Advocate Geethanjali Setty

File for Divorce
Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce
Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case
Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse
Alimony / Maintenance Issue
Child Custody Issue
Extramarital Affair / Cheating
Marriage Registration / Court Marriage
Marital Finance / Property Issues
Family / In-law Problems
Property Documentation / Verification
Family Property Dispute
Transfer of Ancestral Property
Illegal Possession
Illegal Construction
Builder Delay / Fraud
Transfer of Ownership / Name Change
Gifting of Property
Municipal Corporation Issues
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue
Succession of Property / Assets
Legal Heir Certificate
Property Dispute / Partition
Family Dispute
Gift of Assets
Adoption / Surrogacy
Income Tax / ITAT Related
Lawyer for Summons / Warrants
Wrongful Arrest
Bail / Anticipatory Bail
Physical / Sexual Abuse
FIR Filing / Quashing
Cyber Crime
Threat / Injury
Financial Fraud
Theft / Robbery
Forgery / Fraud
Online Fraud
Taxation Issues
Matrimonial / Divorce Related
Property Issue
Family Dispute
Transfer Petition
Legal Issue
  • Bangalore District Court
  • Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court, Bangalore
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Commercial court
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka Appellate Tribunal, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Karnataka State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Bangalore
  • Sessions Court, Bangalore

Popular Reviews

Divya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case.
3 weeks ago
Sarath chandra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Lawyer gave right directions.
1 month ago
Chethana - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She was very genuine, kind and was very helpful. Got all the answers for my questions. She gave all the required guidance confidently.
2 months ago
Jyo - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Geethanjali Setty aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Geethanjali Setty

Questions Answered by Advocate Geethanjali Setty

Q: Urgent Legal Assistance Needed for Domestic Crisis and False Allegatio

I am facing a serious personal crisis. My wife has been threatening suicide and making false allegations against me. I am deeply concerned about her mental well-being and my own safety and legal standing. I need legal advice on how to handle these threats, protect myself from false allegations, and ensure that both my wife and I receive the necessary support and protection. I am based in Bangalore and need guidance on the best steps to take in this situation.

Advocate Geethanjali Setty answered
1. you can lodge a threatening complaint in the police station.2. you can file a threatening case in court against the accu3. you can lodge a complaint for protecting yourself and to make yourself safe

Q: Mom's son ancestral property right

There's 4.5 acres of ancestral property in Bangalore.My maternal grandmother has two children my uncle & my mom.3 acres of land is been sold & my mom signed for it but my mom didn't even get single penny & my uncle bought apartment in his name.Now we're left with 1.5 acres & during partition my uncle left mom's name & did khata in his name & he has relinquished 10 guntas of property to my mom.Is it possible for me to claim my equal rights in my mom's ancestral property?What are otherways

Advocate Geethanjali Setty answered
1. your mom has equal rights on the property of her mother and father. 2. your mother can claim on her mother property or valuation in terms of money.3. your uncle has purchased the apartment where your mother is also having share

Q: Want to claim share in my father's property

I want to claim share in my father's property.can I claim it and what is the process.

Advocate Geethanjali Setty answered
1. you can file a case for partition against your father.2. you can ask your father to write a property in your name.3. you can file a civil case in court for the property of your father.4. you and your siblings can also file a case against your father for property.

Q: Legally married without parents permission

Hi, we both are legally married without our parents permission, i want to keep my girl with me with her full permission but there parents are objecting. What should i do in this case?I'm 21 years old and she is 20 years old.Please suggest me a good solution for this..

Advocate Geethanjali Setty answered
1. you have to lodge the complaint in police station.2. you have to lodge the complaint against your wife's parents for not allowing her outside and not leaving you and her to lead a happy life.3. you can lodge the complaint against her family members for threatening her4. you can file a case in court.

Q: Need some clarification on the grounds for Divorce!

My husband and I want to file for a mutual divorce. There are no properties or children involved. We want to ask is it mandatory that we do need to fill the grounds for divorce? Lets just say, we do not want to disclose the actual reasons, what is the closest reason which we can give and yet be able to be divorced?

Advocate Geethanjali Setty answered
1. you have to file the grounds for getting divorce.2. you can give the general grounds for divorce,no need to disclose actual reasons.3. you can give the general grounds to make the judge understand that you both are not able to lead your life normally.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Geethanjali Setty

Can Advocate Geethanjali Setty represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Geethanjali Setty can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Geethanjali Setty?

When you meet with Advocate Geethanjali Setty for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Geethanjali Setty?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Geethanjali Setty, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Geethanjali Setty?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Geethanjali Setty, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Geethanjali Setty?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Geethanjali Setty regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Geethanjali Setty?

The cost of hiring Advocate Geethanjali Setty can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Geethanjali Setty