One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Ganesh Kumar Sharma

Advocate Ganesh Kumar Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
Zirakpur Mohali, Chandigarh
22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Labour & Service, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ganesh Kumar Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 22 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ganesh Kumar Sharma's office is in Zirakpur Mohali, Chandigarh.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Chandigarh,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Top Reviews

Dev - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is a well experienced lawyer having vast professional knowledge.
Apr 02, 2018
Jaswant singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Mar 28, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Ganesh Kumar Sharma Junior promoted in place of senior how to get stay Legal action against the employee for absconding from company