One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Ganesh Alandikar

Advocate Ganesh Alandikar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoBaramati, Pune
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Ganesh Alandikar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 14 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ganesh Alandikar's office is in Baramati, Pune.
  • District Court, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

Venkat Bapurao Mangn - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Ganesh Alandikar aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
1 month ago
amit s - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
2 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Ganesh Alandikar Want to separate from my husband. And keep custody of the child. Need to patch up with husband but he is keeping conditions