One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jodhpur - Advocate Feroze Khan

Advocate Feroze Khan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCircuit House, Jodhpur
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Muslim Law, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Feroze Khan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 20 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Feroze Khan's office is in Circuit House, Jodhpur.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Feroze Khan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Feroze Khan Mentality tourtour by wife again again, Want to ask about a criminal case