One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Dilip Manivala

Advocate Dilip Manivala

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDevanahalli, Bangalore
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
Advocate Dilip Manivala has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 15 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Dilip Manivala's office is in Devanahalli, Bangalore.
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Karnataka State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Dilip Manivala. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Dilip Manivala How to file application in high court to make party in ongoing case What is the meaning of disposal of the case ?