One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Dileep N

Advocate Dileep N

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoJ P Nagar, Bangalore
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada
Advocate Dileep N has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 16 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Dileep N's office is in J P Nagar, Bangalore.
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

Blessy - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer did not give me enough time.
Over 3 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Dileep N Did not receive full and final settlement from my employer Common area used for business activity