One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Dharmendra H R

Advocate Dharmendra H R

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.2 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoBasavanagudi, Bangalore
LawRato25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada
Advocate Dharmendra H R has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Dharmendra provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Dharmendra enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1999. He is a member of the Advocates Association of Bangalore.

Enrollment Number : KAR/26/1999
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Dharmendra H R. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Dharmendra H R

Q: A will registered in sub treasury is valid in the court of law ?

A relative of my mother who does'nt have his own children have written their property through a will to my mother long back in 1991, which came to our notice recently. But this will has a seal and sign of sub treasury instead of sub register. Whether a will registered in sub treasury is valid in the court of law???

Advocate Dharmendra H R answered
Sir Will is need not be register. But you have to prove the Will. As per your query It seems you can succeed but you have to prove the will and in the same it has many dimensional issues are there. The information is insufficient to give correct suggestion.

Q: Company claiming more money for shortfall in notice period what to do

I was working for a MNC in Bangalore for from 13-Aug-2013 to 23-Jun-2017. I had resigned on 14-May-2017 and served notice period till 23-Jun-2017 and got relieved. I was in a hurry to join new job and hence I had requested them for early release and the same happened. But, now when I am seeing my Final settlement the company is asking to pay for the shortfall of notice period. As per the clause of notice period - its says - Employees must serve a notice period of 2 months and people working on critical projects has to extend another 30 days more ie., upto 90 days and the exact period of which will be communicated by the management. Now, as per this clause, I am saying them that the notice period is 60 days but not 90 days and hence I will pay the shortfall of 60 days. My company has a different opinion and they are quoting that notice period is 90 days and I have to pay shortfall for 90 days. Please suggest if I can go legally on this and win?

Advocate Dharmendra H R answered
As per your query it seems that you have to pay 90 days "IF YOU ARE WORKING IN CRITICAL PROJECT" In the above query you have not mentioned whether you are working in critical project or not. Another aspect have you got any written consent for early release?

Q: Land purchased but registration being denied. What can be done ?

Sir, my dad purchased land but registration not completed due to some land tax issue.( Land tax not paid from many years). Regular follow up done but they use to say we will do it after solving tax issur and we trusted them as relatives and they were in financial problem.After 15 years dad contacted many people and cleared the tax problem and now fresh papers came with their name from whom we purchased the land. They denying to register the land by our name. We got four bond papers signed by them saying that all amount is paid and will do registration after solving land tax issue. We got home opening pics our marriage pics where they were also present in the functions. I don't have legal registration papers but can I file case on them. And what are the chances of winning the case

Advocate Dharmendra H R answered
Sir as per Contract Act any agreement having a limitation to complete within 3 years. But in your case there is no time limit is fixed and you can sue with care and caution. But in my memory I read it recently some Supreme Court decision on it that you can sue for your relief.

Q: Can I buy another property nearby my current property ?

There is no road to my property. I am ready to buy nearby property required fr the land. Is there any rule/law for acquiring the same

Advocate Dharmendra H R answered
No problem Sir, you can buy. You can buy any number of properties wherever in India except Jammu and Kashmir. But which property? whether it is agricultural or residential? . But how can you get access to your property without road?

Q: We filed partition suit but father took loan on it

My fathers brothers and sisters have received their share in terms of money and the only owner was my father. My father has sold the property to a X person. Me my sister and brother have filed a case against my father and X person for our share in the property. The case got dismissed because evidence of my mother and any blood relative was not done, but evidence of two neighbors was done. My father did not sell the property he took loan on it, we don't have any proof of loan so I have filed partition suit. The X person was a Financier, he his brother, father have filed more than 200 case

Advocate Dharmendra H R answered
First my question is whether your father has made any deed between their brothers and sisters? secondly the property is an ancestral? that means who was purchased that property? Hence your query is having insufficient information.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Dharmendra H R

Can Advocate Dharmendra H R represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Dharmendra H R can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Dharmendra H R?

When you meet with Advocate Dharmendra H R for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Dharmendra H R?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Dharmendra H R, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Dharmendra H R?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Dharmendra H R, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Dharmendra H R?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Dharmendra H R regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Dharmendra H R?

The cost of hiring Advocate Dharmendra H R can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.