One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Devender Singh

Advocate Devender Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRohini District Court, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Devender Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Devender provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters, Child Custody Matters, Civil Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Consumer Court Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Devender enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010.

Enrollment Number : D/4826/2010
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Devender Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Devender Singh

Q: Want to marry my mothers cousin will it be legal

I am in love my mothe's cousin(my mother's father's cousin brother's son ). He is of my age. We had a relationship. Now i feel confused and guilty too. But i love him madly. Is it possible to marry him. Will it be legal? 

Advocate Devender Singh answered
It means he is your maternal uncle, and according to hindu Mitakshra law, no one who is hindu can marry with a person lying in 5th generation of mother and 7 generation of father's side. It is against the hindu religion however such practice is going on some south states. One has to change one's religion wherein such practices are permitted

Q: Divorce before completion of 1 year of marraige

Can mental cruelty as a ground for divorce be considered instantly? Before the first year of marriage is completed can divorce be granted?

Advocate Devender Singh answered
Yes mental cruelty is a ground for divorce in hindu marriage act but it is nowhere define what is mental cruelty, it depends upon the fact and circumstances of cases. No divorce is granted within one year of marriage, one year of separation or one year of completion of marriage is required.

Q: Copy of statement recorded u/s 161 CrPC

Can I demand the copy of the statement of accused recorded by I.O. u/s161Cr.P.C. If yes, under which provision.?

Advocate Devender Singh answered
No statement of accused is recorded under section 161of cprc. Only confession or disclosure statement of accused is recorded by IO but not in 161. Court records the statement of accused under section 313 of cprc. You can take copy of same through due process of law if you are any party in the case.

Q: Validity of non registered relinquishment deed in HUF

Dear sir there are 3 males and 3 sisters and mother(all are family members) but mother died now if hindu family drafted a family agreement in 1996 and get signed by members that property shall be given to male candidates only, this agreement neither registered nor having legal validity but only notary was done if any all sisters want to take share now in father's self acquired properties can sister claims the share in father property ? and what is the validity of family agreement can they break

Advocate Devender Singh answered
After the amendment of hindu succession act which came into force in 2005 married daughters have equal rights in father's property not before this. Your agreement was executed in1996 and will is not there, daughters have no right in property

Q: Can after divorce wife file an FIR against me and my family

1- How many claims a wife may ask in mutual divorce? 2- After divorce can wife file any other FIR against my family? 3- In the agreement what is the meaning of these two lines (I) That all disputes/claims of the parties and their families have been settled/resolved amicably out of the court. The applicant No. 2 (husband) agrees that he shall pay an amount of Rs. 7,00,000/ (Seven Lakhs only) through bank draft to the applicant No. 1 at the time of final hearing of this case before the judgment after finalizing the entire procedure and documentation. (ii) That there is no other article left to take/return by either parties. The applicant No. 1 (wife) shall not claim any maintenance whatsoever from applicant No. 2 and shall withdraw the maintenance petition and shall get first information report case compromised forthwith. The applicant No. 2 shall withdraw the case for restitution of conjugal rights filed by him. Is this alright?

Advocate Devender Singh answered
Applicant no 1(wife) shall not claim any maintenance whatsoever from applicant no 2and shall not file any case qua her marriage against her husband and his family members and withdraw all cases /complaints pending in court

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Devender Singh

Can Advocate Devender Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Devender Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Devender Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Devender Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Devender Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Devender Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Devender Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Devender Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Devender Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Devender Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Devender Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Devender Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.