One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram

Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoNagarbhavi, Bangalore
LawRato25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada, Tamil
Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Trademark & Copyright, Family, Criminal, Divorce, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Devaraju enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1999. He is a member of the Bangalore Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/561/1999
  • Bangalore District Court
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram

Q: How to do correction in school transfer certificate

Sir/mam ,In my school Transfer certificate my caste mentioned as Lingayath which belongs to 3B,but my original caste is vishvakarma which belongs to 2B ,Now I completed my degree in 12th and degree also it mentioned as Lingayath only ,how can I change this to 2B vishwakarma ,I have my brother TC for proof and caste certificate proof

Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram answered
You need to file a civil suit before a district court of competent jurisdiction for a declaration, the court is only forum and you have to submit to court of the facts of the mistake and to seek the relief.

Q: Change of name in documents after changing religion

I am Christian married to Muslim after that I changed my name and religion ok my all documents in old name accept passport,I want apply government job which name I will apply

Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram answered
You have to file a suit for declaration of circumstances stated before a competent civil court and seek necessary relief, the court is the authority to consider your prayer, this is the onl option available.

Q: Cancellation of Court marriage on notarized paper valid

My bro has registered married a girl.Our family members r not ready to accept her and this has not been known to our parents that they have registered their marriage.Now my bro is ready to listen to my parents and he said he had talked to her and this can be cancelled by doing a notary which is signed by her and there is no need to visit the register office or court again.Is this possible or how it should be done please advice me.?

Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram answered
The said marriage ought to be dissolved only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by any Notary. If both parties are agrreable, they may seek for divorce under mutual consent subject to any procedure for the time being in force.

Q: Is Bike Key an offensive Tools if it hurt a person by mistake.

When a person injures with bike key with few blood during a big argument for bike accident, files an FIR to police as Criminal Case. Police consider bike key as an offensive tool and state that it in a non-bailable offense. Is Bike Key an offensive tool? Can the case be Traffic case as root cause for argument is bike accident? Why it is C.C Case? How to defend the case? Please suggest.

Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram answered
Police have done right to register a crminal case of causing injury, a vehicle key or any other small instrument used in attack immaterial, you have to appear before court and contest, if law permits you can try for a compromise with the victim with leave of court.

Q: What is the meaning of case status as 'disposed'

hi, in my case status online it shows that Case status as " Disposed", Nature :- Contested--Put up after a final report. What is the meaning ? Is the case Closed? Act is IT66c

Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram answered
It may be in investigation stage as the criminal courts will adjourn the matter to future date to put up after final report is filed and accused will be summoned to appear before court on such date, the term disposed means closed but un real sense it nay not be so, this opinion is based on my kaw practice on criminal side, further details are required to give a clear position ob the issue.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram

Can Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram?

When you meet with Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram?

The cost of hiring Advocate Devaraju Balasundaram can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.