One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Deshraj Kalwania

Advocate Deshraj Kalwania

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoRajasthan High Court, Jaipur
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: Hindi
Advocate Deshraj Kalwania has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Deshraj provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Deshraj enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2005. He is a member of the Rajasthan High Court Bar Association at Jaipur.

Enrollment Number : R/2044/2005
  • District Court, Jaipur
  • Rajasthan High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Deshraj Kalwania. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Deshraj Kalwania

Q: Can a girl use OBC certificate of the state she is married in for job

My sistet in law is from up state. She got married in rajashan. She is from obc category and my brother also from obc category. And she got selection in teacher in rajasthan in obc category but SDM in rajasthan not issuing obc certificate because she didnt born in rajasthan. If he issue then that obc certificate is not valid for government job according to new order of supreme court. What should we do???

Advocate Deshraj Kalwania answered
File writ petition before hoble High court for issuing the OBC certificate. HOnble high court will pass the order to issue OBC certificate and also to consider her in OBC category in teacher grade 3rd selection process

Q: Right of married woman over her father's property

Me apni mother ka name uske pihar ki vasiyat me judwana chahti hu mere nana ji died h kya h possible h

Advocate Deshraj Kalwania answered
Your mother have equal right to your mama Ji. The property of your nanaji will be divided in to equal shares between the all brothers and sisters of your mother. Your mother can file civil suit before civil court for partition of property.

Q: What will be the next step after divorce and after getting a govt job?

sir ek divorced lady ne ek divorced man se 2005 me shadi ki usake bad usane 2009 me dubara 498a file kake man ko jail bhijwa diya uske bad 2016 me divorced kota me govt job mil gayi ab kya hoga

Advocate Deshraj Kalwania answered
She is right on her part. Her job is secure. None has any right to challenge her service recruitment. At the time of applying for service and filling the application form she was widow. Than she is eligible for service in widow quota.

Q: Person died after giving power of attorney can property be sold now

if a owner make a power of attorny to a person and died without any will is it possible to sell the property by the registered POA holder?

Advocate Deshraj Kalwania answered
The power of attorney was made during the life time of deceased person and the alleged property of that person was not sold by the power of attorney holder during his life time, than the power of attorney become ends or null and void as the person died. Thus after death power of attorney has no right to sell the property now. If he sells the property of deceased person than it is offence u/s 420,467,468,471,120 including.

Q: How to challenge forged will produced in nclt

In response to transmission of shares request from daughter, brothers submitted photocopy of forged will in nclt .signatures of deceased are forged . How to proceed further , brothers don't want to go for probate saying probate not essential in 

Advocate Deshraj Kalwania answered
File criminal case for preparing forged will against them and also file the civil suit for cancelation of will with the prayer of declaration of will forged. Before filing suit and criminal case please examine the original signature of deceased with wills signature from hand writing expert by your own level

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Deshraj Kalwania

Can Advocate Deshraj Kalwania represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Deshraj Kalwania can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Deshraj Kalwania?

When you meet with Advocate Deshraj Kalwania for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Deshraj Kalwania?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Deshraj Kalwania, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Deshraj Kalwania?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Deshraj Kalwania, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Deshraj Kalwania?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Deshraj Kalwania regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Deshraj Kalwania?

The cost of hiring Advocate Deshraj Kalwania can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.