One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Deepak Verma

Advocate Deepak Verma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Chandigarh
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Deepak Verma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Deepak Verma provides services in various field of Civil laws, Family law, Consumer cases, Property related matters, Matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Deepak Verma enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2007. He is a member of the Punjab and Haryana High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/2657A/2007

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Deepak Verma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Deepak Verma

Q: How to claim equal contribution by husband in the family expenses

My husband does not want to bear household expenses of me and my two kids stating he is not liable for I have any legal support in this case?

Advocate Deepak Verma answered
You can at the most claim maintenance from your husband if your expenses are going out of your hands despite being earning member. Your husband is liable to maintain you and his/ your child for all reasonable expenses incurred for bringing up the family.. If you are a earning member still he has to shell money out of his own pocket and he can't deny it.. For that you need to built a case for maintenance U/S. 125 CR.P.C or other various civil laws available..

Q: Right to claim refund of property constructed by me

I am Hindu by region. My parents bought a plot 2 years back and i also paid around 20 % in that plot. Soon after 1 year we started developing it. We built a 2bhk on this plot i spent 40 % of money to built the house. Currently i am living in that house and my parents are living separately. My parent does job in govt sector and i have my private business. Me and my mother jointly applied for loan and we got loan for construction. I am co borrower in this loan. This plot is registered on my mothers name. Only i built this house by loan loan money and my money no body came to see construction. Now my mother want to build other story for my brother. I dont want that because i do not have good relation with him. I asked them to return my money i spent on the construction but my parents are refusing to do that. Please suggest me.

Advocate Deepak Verma answered
From your query, it is not clear that whether your parents tried to oust you from house. Anyway, as far as right of your mother to construct another floor is concerned, same cannot be restrained since she is owner of property. But certainly, you have a right to save your possession, if you are being evicted, and if you want to get your construction cost back as you got loan along with your mother, your loan details are required to be checked that who is principle loanee and what are terms to repay it and what are liabilities of paying it back, before advising you for recovery.

Q: declaration suit of divorce for a couple migrated to a foreign country

An Indian couple after getting married in India migrated abroad and are now citizens of that country. Now they both are divorced mutualy. they want to register there divorce in India also and finish there marriage completely. how can it be achieved.

Advocate Deepak Verma answered
If the couple has already got divorced abroad and if same is not disputed and both parties are agree to divorce, there is no need to apply for divorce in India separately. You just need to place the foreign court divorce decree before appropriate authority before whom u want to establish your divorce.

Q: Can a girl do court marriage without any age proof that she is 18

I am in a relationship since 2 years and my age is 19 years and i am a Hindu and she is 18 years old and she is Muslim but she don't have any age proof to show to the court to get decision in her favour and now her parents are doing there forced marraige without her consent and she wants to marry me and I also bit in this critical situation no one is helping me her marriage was on 6 September and I also discussed my case with a lawyer but he said that your gf don't have any age proof so in that case I can't help you so now what I can do plzz reply me fast days are very short few days are left for her marraige that I have given the date plzz give a solution

Advocate Deepak Verma answered
The requirement of law that a girl should necessarily possess age of 18 year for performing marriage and it is matter of evidence tomorrow, if question arises to prove her age, to have some documentary proof thereof.As far as marriage is concerned, it can be done without documentary proof of age also and there is no bar in performing marriage without age proof.

Q: Legality of marriage in Arya samaj

I want to get married secretly in Arya samaj without witness. I wants to keep it secret for some months . Is it possible. If yes then what should I do ?

Advocate Deepak Verma answered
As per Hindu law & Hindu marriage Act, the rituals have to be followed like saptpadi etc. where you take pheras (rounds) around agni (sacred fire) and even for proving marriage in future you need to show if such rituals followed, so you may keep your marriage secret but once you come out of secrecy, you have to show the rituals followed through photographs, video graph, witnesses and other circumstances showing marriage has happened, if authenticity of your marriage is objected anytime in future.So it's advised that do perform marriage secrately but have some evidence of it as suggested.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Deepak Verma

Can Advocate Deepak Verma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Deepak Verma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Verma?

When you meet with Advocate Deepak Verma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Verma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Verma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Verma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Verma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Deepak Verma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Deepak Verma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Deepak Verma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Deepak Verma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.