One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Deepak Malhotra

Advocate Deepak Malhotra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.6 | 2+ user ratings
Sector 35, Chandigarh
13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Deepak Malhotra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Deepak Malhotra's office is in Sector 35, Chandigarh.
  • District Court Chandigarh

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Questions Answered by Advocate Deepak Malhotra Husband wants divorce but I dont Query about Validity of regular bail