One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Deepak Kumar

Advocate Deepak Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKeshari Nagar, Patna
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Breach of Contract, Court Marriage, Divorce, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Maithili
Advocate Deepak Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Deepak Kumar's office is in Keshari Nagar, Patna.
  • District Court, Patna,
  • Patna Consumer Forum,
  • Patna High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Popular Reviews

Rahul Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Deepak Kumar aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
1 month ago
Nitish - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
2 months ago
Sah Amir - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Deepak Kumar Husbands affair with sister in law can wife file complain in police Regarding getting married more than one woman at a the same time.