One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Debayan Sen

Advocate Debayan Sen

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSarani, Kolkata
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Debayan Sen has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Debayan Sen's office is in Sarani, Kolkata.
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Kolkata

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Debayan Sen. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Debayan Sen What to do police has not taken step even after filing FIR how to get the injury certificate by the complainant