One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate David Victor

Advocate David Victor

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.0 | 4+ consults
HRBR layout, Bangalore
27 years Experience
Practice Areas
Divorce, Family, Property, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil
Advocate David Victor has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate David provides services in the field of family laws, divorce laws, property related matters & wills and testimonies.

Advocate David enrolled with the Bar Council of India in 1991. He is a member of the High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/2234/99
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 1500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 3300

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 3500

Get advice from Advocate David Victor

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*