One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Guwahati - Advocate Daiyan Hussain

Advocate Daiyan Hussain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHatigaon, Guwahati
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service, Muslim Law, Property
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Daiyan Hussain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Daiyan provides services in the various field of civil laws, criminal laws, divorce law, cheque bounce cases, property law and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Daiyan enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2007. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association & Guwahati High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1322/2007

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Guwahati

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Daiyan Hussain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Daiyan Hussain

Q: Property partition dispute on an ancestral property

I am living in a joint property owned by my grandfather.My grandfather didnt make any will and after the death of both my grandfather and grandmother the property has been divided among his four sons out of his five sons without any deed. After that i was staying along with my father, my wife and my 2.6 years old son in our part of around 900 sq feet and now my father wants my married sister also to join us in that same part. My father had also gifted her a property in the year 2007 but she sold it and moved to a rented place with her husband after 2nd marriage and now even though her husband is the only son of her in laws she wants a share in our part. And now my father is saying that she will also stay with us. Kindly suggest my what to do.

Advocate Daiyan Hussain answered
After the amendment in the succession law through the Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act, 2005, women have been accepted as coparceners. Now, both, sons and daughters, are coparceners in the family and share equal rights and liabilities over the property

Q: was I legally old enough to give consent?

A guy was physically involved with me in 2019 when I was of the 15 and he was 20 at that time. He’s 23 now and I’m about to turn 18 this month. It was consensual, of course. But a person I spoke to yesterday told me I was not legally old enough to give consent and that in the eyes of law is considered statutory rape. This guy I was involved with was my boyfriend and I was with him for 3 years. He was abusing me mentally and verbally so I left him.

Advocate Daiyan Hussain answered
The age of consent in India is 18 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participate in sexual activity. The individual within 17 years of age or younger, will not be considered to be legally old enough to give their consent to participate in any kind of sexual activity.

Q: Case ongoing for partition of property

Can I construct my building if there's an ongoing case in land. Will there be any chances of injection or something like that where construction can be stopped?

Advocate Daiyan Hussain answered
if there is no injunction or no stay you can construct. I need to verify your documents before I give a comment on your future chances of injunction. what is the present status of the building where you intend to construct building.

Q: Sir, i am Aziz Ansari m a muslim boy and married to a muslim girl from

I want to file divorce as things are not going good between us, from last 6 months i am not even staying at home with her. how can i file a divorce now and what are the fees related with it. Apart from that can i marry someone else does the muslim law allow it to marry someone else with out divorcing the first wife.. Please help me

Advocate Daiyan Hussain answered
what are the grounds for divorce ? first you need to give a grounds for divorce which you need to prove before the court secondly being a Muslim you cannot remarry without giving divorce your first wife . thank you for details please call me up in my given number

Q: To get rid of the harassment from mother in law

I am a working women and a mother of 7 month old baby. My mother in law always harasses me regarding dowry. She tells me that if her son would married another girl they should got more dowry. She don't allow me to enter into the kitchen, don't give me food. We are both Hindus and of course from the same caste. I have no brother and she always laughs at me for this. Also evrytime she slangs my parents. She tries to take away my baby from me....sometimes she slaps me too... Please help me.....

Advocate Daiyan Hussain answered
It is really unfortunate to know your case history. Do not worry, if you persevere then guilty can be punished. 1.Do visit a local police station and lodge a complaint against your husband and in laws in details about the tortures perpetrated upon you including the demand of dowry. 2.On the basis of your complaint , case u/s 498A, 406. 323, 506 IPC can be started. 3.Thereafter file case under PWDV Act claiming for maintenance and medical expenses. It will be granted. After these cases of your husband realise his guilt, reforms himself and ask for your forgiveness, you can seriously think of reconciling with him again, at lest for the sake of the child.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Daiyan Hussain

Can Advocate Daiyan Hussain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Daiyan Hussain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Daiyan Hussain?

When you meet with Advocate Daiyan Hussain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Daiyan Hussain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Daiyan Hussain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Daiyan Hussain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Daiyan Hussain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Daiyan Hussain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Daiyan Hussain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Daiyan Hussain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Daiyan Hussain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.