One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Chetan Angadi B

Advocate Chetan Angadi B

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoEmbassy Centre, Bangalore
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada
Advocate Chetan Angadi B has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Chetan provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Chetan enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2008. He is a member of the Advocates Association of Bangalore.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1871/2008

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Chetan Angadi B. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Chetan Angadi B

Q: Wife is not coming back to matrimonial house what should I do

i have married with whom i loved some problem came between us like she cheated me with another guy then to i forgave her but after that some days one day she started fighting with me and i slapped her for scolding me for that only she left my home and went her mother home till now she didn't came so but she came with her family to talk with us but i put my condition from my family side that i will keep her in my native (bcz after marriage we each other only leaving in a home so) but she is not agreeing and she want me to keep here only in Bangalore now what i have to do.story is more

Advocate Chetan Angadi B answered
We will have to file Restitution of conjugal rights, where in court directs her to join husbands home, and if she does not obey the courts order, we can go for Divorce. But first you decide whether you want to take her back and if she does not turn up, are you ready to go for divorce

Q: Husband has sent legal notice and not taking me in matrimonial house

I got married in march-2014 and ever since my mother--in-law and brother-in-low and my husband were torturing me with domestic violence,physical torture, they would not feed me and I was forced to go for work for money, they also tortured me to bring dowry from my parents. I Became pregnant and even then they wont feed me properly and I had to go for work .I gave birth to girl child,my in-law's and my husband was not happy about girl child they didn't come to see me for 8 months now, and I don't want to go husband has sent a notice asking me to go back. What actions I can take now...

Advocate Chetan Angadi B answered
You can file domestic violence case as well as 498A case and also under sec 125 for interem Maintenance against them, but before all this you will have to decide and be firm on getting divorce and No more want to continue Marital life with him,

Q: Meter tampering and energy theft by neighbours

Hello, We have moved into a rented apartment 7 months back. Since the day we got our first bill we had an idea that there is something wrong with the meter and the bill we are getting is too much. We had filed a complaint with BESCOM couple of times regarding the issue but in vain. However, last week BESCOM sent a technician and we found out that our neighbors electrical wires are also billed in our meter. He's getting the minimal bill of Rs.95-100 and we are paying an average of Rs.1100 pm. Can you please help?

Advocate Chetan Angadi B answered
Have you kept the copies of the complaint you had to BESCOM, file a complaint in jurisdictional police station alleging Theft of electricity and Fraud attaching the copy of the complaint filed before BESCOM,

Q: Divorced lady blackmailing for money if not given will create trouble

My friend had an affair with his relative .she is a divorcee .They stayed in a resort but she didn't allow for sex.both their IDs where given at the time of stay in resort .now she is demanding money from him.if he refuses she says she will come to his parents and tell everything.He is married and has children.what should he do now to come out of this situation.

Advocate Chetan Angadi B answered
Need more details about that lady, does she want to file police complaint or just approach his parents and tell them, before she files a police complaint you first approach the police and file a complaint against her, (1) she is Major and (2)if at all you both had sexual intercourse it was out of consent, because once you give her Money she won't stop at that it's an Easy money, she will start harassing you for the same again and again,

Q: Is it possible to claim right on property for ancestral property

My mom was not given any share on property or any cash when her father expired all the share was given to the other 3 sons now the ancestral house which was in name of my granny who is stil alive transferred the property to my mom's elder bro's wife for the sake of procuring trade licence to open a canteen now is their any way so tat we can claim the share in property and jewellery as my aunt gives torture to every1 in the family

Advocate Chetan Angadi B answered
Yes you can, you should file a suit for partition, you will have to provide me with little more details, your mother has got a right as it is an Ancestral property and your grandfather has not made any WILL, she has got Right in her Father property

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Chetan Angadi B

Can Advocate Chetan Angadi B represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Chetan Angadi B can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Chetan Angadi B?

When you meet with Advocate Chetan Angadi B for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Chetan Angadi B?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Chetan Angadi B, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Chetan Angadi B?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Chetan Angadi B, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Chetan Angadi B?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Chetan Angadi B regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Chetan Angadi B?

The cost of hiring Advocate Chetan Angadi B can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.