One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Chandrhas Singh

Advocate Chandrhas Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.4 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoGopalpura ByPass Road, Jaipur
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Documentation, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Chandrhas Singh has been dealing in Constitutional Matters, Land Acquisition Matters, Real Estate Matters, Civil Matters, Consumer Matters, Matrimonial Matters, Town Planning Matters, Land Revenue Matters before the Rajasthan High Court and Subordinate Courts in Rajasthan. He is also dealing in Due Diligence of Property and Deed and Documents.

Advocate Chandrhas provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Chandrhas enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2012. He is a member of the Rajasthan High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/1145/2012
  • District Court, Jaipur
  • Rajasthan High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Chandrhas Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Chandrhas Singh

Q: Legal action that can be taken if neighbour harassing

My neighbour is building his house just near my boundary wall leaving no margin on his side. On ground floor, he did not open any window on our side. But on first floor and second floor, he opened a window on our side leaving no margin. We asked him to close the window as he has left no margin, but he refused to do so. we tell the problem to several peoples and when they talk to him, he said that no one can do anything against me, i will do what i want. his constructional material is also fall on the land which is open in our house due to that the open land is full of cement and concrete, and he is putting बल्लियां in our open ground since last months, he started plaster in our side than stopped when we requested him to close window, and start working inside the house. Also he is building 3-4 floor building on 20 feet road. Does there is any law regarding to building height to road size. What legal actions can we take against him? Is it possible to close the window by law?

Advocate Chandrhas Singh answered
File a Complaint before local authority against illegal construction without permission also violation of building bye laws because every construction without permission is illegal so take photo of construction and file complaint against your neighbour also file a civil suit before civil court for easement right .

Q: JDA not returning property documents submitted for Patta

Dear sir , actually my father purchased 206 square yard plot by name of my mummy and my uncle .in 2014 Father give me idea to invest near about 75000 rupees for boundary wall on the conditions of selling amount above 30 lakh .and after it we sold it in 3650000 with the down payment of 100000 but agreement failed. After some time JDA Organized camp and my father submitted all documents and payable fee for JDA PATTA . after IT THEY ARE ignoring ME FOR MY PROFIT because NOW RATES OF THAT PLOT IS ON BOOM. SO PLZ HELP ME.

Advocate Chandrhas Singh answered
Dear sir as per your query and according to situation and law jda can not dined regularization of your plot but some requirements are ful fill by procedure mandatory so now you file application before deputy commissioner

Q: Husband torturing mentally and physically.What are my legal rights?

I m Ruby from Jaipur, hum Dono ki 2nd marriage h, humne Mandir mei ki thi. 1.5 year ho gya, problem ye h ki...Hzbnd muje mentally Tourcher krte h, mujse 2-3 bar ghar se Nikaal chuke h, bolte h ki iss shaadi ko nhi manta, ye to live in hai, jbki shaadi parents ki marzi se hi hui thi, abhi 1.5 Saal mei 2-3 baar scence create kr chuke h, 6 month phle 1 Raat jail mei b Reh k aaye h, Shaanti bhang mei, ab muje fir se ghar SD nikal diya h boltey kar le Jo kar sake police case etc. Susraal mei hzbnd or Sasur hi h only. Sasur mere Favour mei hi rehte h, abhi 1 month se mei Mayke mei Reh rhi hu, shaadi Registered nhi h isliye dhamki dete rehte h. Mei ye Janna chahti hu ki...Aise Mere Kya Legal Rights h?? Vaise mera passport bnwya that abhi, usmei "Anxture D" bnwaya tha marriage affidavit. Plzz help me.

Advocate Chandrhas Singh answered
Dear ruby ji aapne jo fact bataye hai uske hisaab se aap apne husband ke khilaf domestic violence or cruelty ke liye criminal complaints karwa sakte ho iske alawa aap dhara 498 a crpc ke tehat fir thane mai karwa sakte ho

Q: Can I take delayed action against wrongful possession of property?

Mari family main meri maa hai aur hum do bahne haI mere papa ki 1999 MaI death ho gai mere bhai ki bhi 2016 Ko death ho gain mere dadaJI ka ghar hai jis per hum 1978 se reh rahe hai Pehle dadaji humare pass hi rahe ab mere bhai ki mout ke band mere tauji ka ladka Hamare ghar pe rehne a a gya wo alcoholic hai rojdrink karta hai mera bhI divorce hone wala hair Badi behan sasural main rehti hai kya hum use nikal sakte hai ba's hamare pass kabja hi haI koi kagaj nahI hai property ke ab wo log Ek kamre main darwaja bhi lagwa rahe hai main abhi koi action lene ki conditions may nahi Hu kya Karu baad Mains koi action le sakti hu

Advocate Chandrhas Singh answered
Aapke dwara jo fact bataye gaye hai unke or kannon ke anusar aapke dada ji ki property par aapka janam hone se adhikar prapt ho jata hai or aap uske liye civil court mai suit file kar sakte ho or aapke tau ka ladke ko bhi nikal sakte ho

Q: Can I buy governments land that is in front of my house

Some people in our locality broke our unfinished toilet and bathroom we have layout made by previous sarpanch and panch the land belong to govt . But magistrate put stay on this but some people disobey magistrate order and broke it. This land comes in front of our house main gate Question is what action now we take Or can I buy this piece of govt land because it's comes infront of our house which connect us to the main road

Advocate Chandrhas Singh answered
Dear friend as per your query and according to law you can not sell government land because you are not absolute owner but you file an application before concern authority for regulations of this land because concern authority have power to regularization of government land basis of possession

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Chandrhas Singh

Can Advocate Chandrhas Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Chandrhas Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Chandrhas Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Chandrhas Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Chandrhas Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Chandrhas Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Chandrhas Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Chandrhas Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Chandrhas Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Chandrhas Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Chandrhas Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Chandrhas Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.