One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan

Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKankarbagh, Patna
LawRato29 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Brij provides services in various fields of criminal matters, family matters, civil matters, corporate matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Brij enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 1995. He is the member of the Bihar Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : B/130/1995
  • District Court, Patna
  • Patna High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan

Q: Recovery of own car from some one who has acquired it unlawfully

Now what can I do for recovery my own car. All legal documents of the car in my custody but possien other person by only Massele power

Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan answered
While docs are in your custody and in your name it proves that you're owner of the property i.e. Car. You'd lodge a FIR in the concerned police station or you'd file a case against those person in the court of chief judicial magistrate.

Q: Enemy planning to frame me in false murder case what can be done

Dear sir My enemy are planing to frame me in fight or half murder case any kind of false criminal case. Please advice me Precautionary measures Kindly suggest me Legal advice

Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan answered
Your enemy is in view to grab you in a false criminal case, so you must take legal recourse to protect yourself. The legal recourse is that you should file an information petition before the court of CJM stating there in the attitude of your enemy and your presumption.

Q: Construction of Stairs to encroach 4ft space on road by neighbor

Sir, with due request I would like to inform you that 2 of my neighbors have encroached/blocked the road by extending their elevated stairs 4ft outside on the road side which has reduced the passage path from 12ft to 4ft and it's creating problem to take any materials through that narrow's mentioned in the registry paper that each of the party has to leave 4ft for the road side. I have verbally requested numerous number of times to both the neighbors to remove the extended/elevated 4ft stairs from the road but till date they have not done so. Please suggest legallly to resolve the issue so that I could also be able to construct my house. 

Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan answered
It is a matter of encroachment. Ur neighbours have constructed 4ft wide stairs in public gali, this act is illegal. No one has got right to obstruct common passage . obstruction of easementary righy is itself illegal.

Q: My in laws giving property to my sister in laws can i object

By law is it possible,if my in laws decide to give their half property tp their daughter. what action i can take for this action how much right they have on our property after their marriage.

Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan answered
As per law, you have right to get your share in the property of your parents and in ancestral property also. As per Hindu Law, now a female member is also co-parcener in the join Hindu family property. I hope perhaps you'll be aware with the new amendment in Hindu Law. Your query is not so clear, so you should contact me

Q: Rights of hindu married woman in father's property

I am a married Hindu woman. My marriage date is in feb 2006. My father died before my marriage and my grandfather and mother is alive. I have two brothers and two sisters. Some properties are accentral and some are own by my Grand Father. Some properties belong to my mother. I do not have any properties paper with me as nobody shows property paper to daughter. I am running a school at my grandfather properties but my brother is forcing me to vacant the properties. My elder brother is mentally ill. Might be my Grandfather has transferred the properties right to my younger brother. Please suggest – 1. How can I save my school? 2. From where I can get the properties papers and what is the procedure? 3. How can I get my part in properties?

Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan answered
You are a member of joint hindu famiy. As per law you have right in the ancestral property. Now the hindu law has been amended and as per amendment the female is also co-parcner and have right to obtain her share in the joint family property.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan

Can Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan?

When you meet with Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Brij Bihari Sharan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.