One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Biswajit Dey

Advocate Biswajit Dey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
TN Chaterjee Street, Kolkata
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Criminal
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Biswajit Dey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Biswajit provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Biswajit enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2014.

Enrollment Number : F/798/2014
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Kolkata

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Questions Answered by Advocate Biswajit Dey Is applying for Anticipatory bail mandatory ? Remedy in case family got released in 498A easily