One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Guwahati - Advocate Bidyut Deka

Advocate Bidyut Deka

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMorigaon, Guwahati
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, English, Hindi
Advocate Bidyut Deka has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 8 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Bidyut Deka's office is in Morigaon, Guwahati.
  • District Court, Morigaon,
  • Gauhati High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Guwahati

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Bidyut Deka. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Bidyut Deka 379,420 Chori Ka Koyla Load Hone Ke Shak Me Criteria for NCL OBC certificate