One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nashik - Advocate Bhaskarrao Dhas Patil

Advocate Bhaskarrao Dhas Patil

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
CBS District Court, Nashik
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Labour & Service, Property, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Bhaskarrao Dhas Patil has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Bhaskarrao Dhas Patil provides services in a plethora of civil legal matters including property cases, cheque bounce cases, employment issues, among others.

Advocate Balu enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra in 2004.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Nashik

Get advice from Advocate Bhaskarrao Dhas Patil

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Additional Comments (Optional)

Top Reviews

Amit m bhamare - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I'm very much satisfied with the consultation and the service. The way my issues were responded is really creditable.
May 31, 2017
Questions Answered by Advocate Bhaskarrao Dhas Patil Cheque received by the customer got bounced what to do Can a file a case against my uncle for illegal possessing of property