One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jodhpur - Advocate Bharat Aseri

Advocate Bharat Aseri

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPratap Nagar, Jodhpur
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Patent, Tax, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Bharat Aseri has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Bharat Aseri's office is in Pratap Nagar, Jodhpur.
  • District Court, Jodhpur,
  • Rajasthan High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jodhpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Bharat Aseri. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Bharat Aseri False allegations of wife being a psycho filed as ground for divorce Can a woman claim alimony at the time of Annulment?