One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Atanu Chatterjee

Advocate Atanu Chatterjee

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil City Court, Kolkata
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Atanu Chatterjee has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Atanu Chatterjee's office is in Civil City Court, Kolkata.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Atanu Chatterjee. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Atanu Chatterjee Physical and mental torture by in-laws and husband threw me from home Neighbour illegally using boundary wall what action can i take