One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ashwani Kumar Sharma

Advocate Ashwani Kumar Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ashwani Kumar Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 20 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ashwani Kumar Sharma's office is in Dwarka District Court, Delhi.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Ashwani Kumar Sharma Fear of being murdered, what to do Process to convert the religion