Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Ashutosh Sharma

Advocate Ashutosh Sharma

  Suvidhi Nagar, Indore

 Experience: 2 years

3 ratings
25+ Consults
  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Child Custody
  • Civil

Advocate Ashutosh Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ashutosh provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ashutosh enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2015. He is a member of Bar Association of Indore.

Enrollment Number : MP/1625/2015

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Ashutosh Sharma: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Child Custody
  • Civil


  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Indore
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Jabalpur
  • District Court, Indore
  • Family Court, Indore
  • M. P. High Court, Indore Bench
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court


  • MON 04:00 PM - 10:00 PM
  • TUE 04:00 PM - 10:00 PM
  • WED 04:00 PM - 10:00 PM
  • THU 04:00 PM - 10:00 PM
  • FRI 04:00 PM - 10:00 PM
  • SAT 04:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Ashutosh Sharma

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Ashutosh Sharma

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate Ashutosh Sharma

Fill in your details and Advocate Ashutosh Sharma will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly