One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Arvind Singh

Advocate Arvind Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.2 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoVijayanagar, Bangalore
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Arvind Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arvind provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arvind enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2007.

Enrollment Number : KAR/4128/2007
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arvind Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arvind Singh

Q: Sec 498 : Husband filing 498 on wife

I am not referring to 498Amy query is on 498I am talking of 498498. Enticing or taking away or detaining with criminal intent a married woman.—Whoever takes or entices away any woman who is and whom he knows or has reason to believe to be the wife of any other man, from that man, or from any person having the care of her on behalf of that man, with intent that she may have illicit intercourse with any person, or conceals or detains with that intent any such woman, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both.

Advocate Arvind Singh answered
Sir, any person without the wish of the lady tries to have sex, it amounts to rape, and will be tried for the offense, if any married lady has sex with other person with her own wish, it doesn't amount to any crime, only husband can take adultery has grounds for divorce... For more query please contact any advocate...

Q: Boy cheating girl in name of love

Me and my boyfriend was in love for 1 year he used me physically telling tht he is going to marry me after 5 years as we are 19 years old now when their parents got to no he is telling that I didn't love her she is blackmailing me I don't want to marry her like that what can I do I don't even have any proofs for our relationship

Advocate Arvind Singh answered
Hi, has you have mentioned that he had promised you, and later you had your relationship, you can file a criminal case and compel him to marry you are can sought out for any other relief, so contact a legal attorney for any processing for the issues, they will guide you in the right direction...

Q: Neighbor not allowing to get fencing done as per survey number

My village near to mysore.i have 5.5 acre of land from my ancestors . 2 years back from govt servay department i have made measurement for my boundary and marked by stones.Govt servearvgiven sketch and border informations valid documnts afer sèrveay. After i started for barbed wire fencing. But one of my nigbour not allowing to get fencing his side boundary because some of the costly trees are in the border and as per measurements actually it will belongs to me.but he need that tree and icluding land of that side. How i can go further.becase all side fencing is over.but only pending his side and now it is open space.hence i could not secure my land. Is it possible to make petetion for injuction order ? I need to make border as soon as possible but he is not allowing. Pl help.

Advocate Arvind Singh answered
Hi sir, you can file a injunction suit against your neighbor and take a stay order in your favor, u can also take a stay and pray for non interference for any work and get the fencing work done, contact a advocate and do the needful.

Q: Wife threatening to commit suicide how can husband save his name

I am in immense tension due to threat of committing suicide from my wife for all unlawful demand such as jewellery, money etc. My wife's father is from poor background and we are a well to do family. And now she wants that her father will stay in my house forever. (My wife's mother is no more) And if i disagree then she will commit suicide. I know she will not actually commit suicide but at least i want to take some legal action to release my tension and have some protection from law in case such thing happens in future. I am okay to file divorce petition or any other act which can give me protection from this threat. AS of now i just want legal protection form threats rest of the thing like divorce etc may be dealt with later on.

Advocate Arvind Singh answered
Sir, for precautions for further any such act, you can lodge a complaint against your wife in the consened police station were your jurdication fall, for any further remedy, you can file a divorce petition for mental harassment and get divorce for further clarification contact a advocate and do the needful.

Q: False promise to marriage how can I punish boy and his family

Hi, a guy promised to marry me and later wen I approached him... He created big scenes and informed my family saying he din love me n al... N his family insulted me asking did u have sex and Al.. Tey called many tym... and once I sent them the chat msgs of the guy... Guy switched off his number and now no 1 s pickin the call.. Can I give police complaint?

Advocate Arvind Singh answered
Madam,you can give a police complaint and also file a case domestic violence case and get relief and get them punish for false promise and fraud done to you and your family, you can hire a advocate who will help in filling the case.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arvind Singh

Can Advocate Arvind Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arvind Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Arvind Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arvind Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arvind Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arvind Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arvind Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.