One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Arun Wighmal

Advocate Arun Wighmal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVaishali, Ghaziabad
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Consumer Court, Divorce, NCLT, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Urdu
Advocate Arun Wighmal completed his law in the year 2014 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Startup, Supreme Court, Divorce, Consumer Court, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arun enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1423/2014
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arun Wighmal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arun Wighmal

Q: Police seized bike for not carrying insurance & driving license

cops seized my rc in india gate..i didnt broke any rule..i was wearing the helmet.they stopped me for checking but i didnt carry documents like puc and insurance and they seized my RC ..after that i went to my college in other city...its almost been 4 to 5 months and i cant ride my scooty can anyone help me what to do and where should i go...

Advocate Arun Wighmal answered
You may approach the concerned police station for releasing of your Registration Certificate or if the same has been transferred to the court of appropriate jurisdiction, then it can get released from there.For initiation of further procedure, you may contact me.

Q: Can arbitral award of one case be used by other party in another case

When an arbitral award has been set aside under section 34 of the Arbitration Act, can the statements of claim and defense and evidence submitted by one party during the earlier arbitral proceedings be used by another party in some other matter?

Advocate Arun Wighmal answered
Dear Litigant,Once the Arbitral Award has been set aside under section 34 of the Arbitration Act, then the proceedings become infructuous and the statement of claim, evidence as submitted by one party during the proceedings cannot be used by another party in some alternate disputes.

Q: What can be done if a builder stops work on the township

we are 300 buyers of an township ( under construction ) from last 5 years .our builder refused to work saying i dont have money if we go legally then if builder declare himself bankrupt or in solvent ?? then first bank have rights to recover the money Does bank will occupied our whole township in behalf of recovery of money from builder in which some of the flats is financed to customer by bank and some purchased it through cheque payment

Advocate Arun Wighmal answered
Dear sir,There are several remedy available to you as per several judgments of Hon'ble Supreme Court. Rest I can suggest you after perusal of your documents. Feel free to contact me for further assistance.

Q: Can I challenge an order of interim maintenance

I am and my divorce case is filed in karkardooma family court. my case has gone through 2 official.court sessions , latest was on 17.02.2018 on which judge passed an interim maintenance verdict according to which I need to pay my wife Rs. 50,000 as maintenence. I have my own expenses, short detail of which was attached with the initial petition. My wife is still staying at matrimonial house but i dont stay there. I have a son of age 6. My monthly salary is Rs. 44, 000. My question is that is there any way that I can fight against this decision of judge so that I donot need to pay her this huge amount, as I think that since on that day my lawyer didnot appear in the court, otherwise we could have fought for it. Also, after the writt

Advocate Arun Wighmal answered
Dear Sir,As after perusal of your facts it can be stated that the amount of interim maintenance granted by family court is exorbitant. You may file an appeal before the High Court of Delhi and get the amount set aside or reduced in your favour.Rest, I can suggest after perusal of the court order. You may contact me with that respect.

Q: Sister joined Pearl academy which failed her without any communication

My sister joined Pearl Academy, Delhi last July and in first sem they have failed her without proper communication. They are asking her to repeat the whole year, We paid around 3 lacs for first sem. Are there any legal options available.

Advocate Arun Wighmal answered
Dear Sir/Ma'am,The alleged action done by the Pearl Academy violates the principle of natural justice and such an act is evidently illegal. We may file Consumer Complaint against the institution and get the appropriate relief.Rest i can recommend after perusing the case records.Feel Free to contact me for further proceedings.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arun Wighmal

Can Advocate Arun Wighmal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arun Wighmal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Wighmal?

When you meet with Advocate Arun Wighmal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Wighmal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Wighmal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Wighmal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Wighmal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arun Wighmal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arun Wighmal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arun Wighmal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arun Wighmal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.