One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Arun Pratap Singh

Advocate Arun Pratap Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Dwarika Puri, Allahabad
17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Civil, Criminal, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arun Pratap Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 17 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Arun Pratap Singh's office is in Dwarika Puri, Allahabad.
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • District Court, Allahabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Allahabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Arun Pratap Singh Indifferent attitude towards basic human rights of a disabled man Can a will be challenged after twelve years of drafting