One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Arun Kumar

Advocate Arun Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Lines, Allahabad
LawRato34 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Criminal, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arun Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arun provides services in various fields of Labour & Service Matters, Property Matters, Recovery Matters, Corporate Matters, Banking/Finance Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arun enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 1990. He is also a member of Allahabad High Court Bar Association

Enrollment Number : UP/833/1990
  • Allahabad High Court
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Allahabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Allahabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arun Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arun Kumar

Q: Can relative claim right over land when there is a registered will

Hi, My father was adopted one of father's uncle( Chacha ji) because he did not have any own child. My father was taking care of him till his death like his real father.He made a registered will in favor of my father in 1996 that his all the assets and property will be transfer on my father's name after his death.According to that will mutation of agriculture land was done on my father's name in 2007 but now after 9 years of mutation, my father's real brothers (two out of six) claiming that they also have the right on that property. They offered some money to Tehsildar and sent a summon to us. I would like to know the answer of few questions: 1.If my grand father made a registered will so how can they claim for their right? 2.What actions should we take against them? 3.In Indian law what is the importance of a registered will? 4.what would be the circumstances of this case. Please guide me. Looking for valuable suggestions.

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
Mutation of your father's name was done on the basis of registered will therefore unless the will is declared void by a competent court mutation order passed earlier can not be changed. Appear before the tahsildar and file your objection ..

Q: Can there be a compromise in a criminal case after evidence

criminal cases me intact evidence Ho Jane par compromise ho sakta hai

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
Composition for the compoundable offences can be allowed at any stage including appellate stage. However for quashing of criminal proceedings of a non-compoundable offence on the basis of settlement one should approach High Court on earliest possible stage because after the conclusion of evidence normally court decline interference.

Q: Company deducting bond money when I have not signed any bond

Hello, After i left the company my full and final statement is issued by company with a Huge deduction of bond (Rs.150000) . I have not signed any Bond when i have joined the company ,i have communicated same to HR & asked for revised statement or to share bond Documents. To which HR replied " All (GET-Trainees) has to sign the bond with the company we have not able to find any document & "If someone have not followed the right practice in Mumbai at the time of your joining due to oversight than it does not mean the principal process get change. All GET joiners are liable to pay the service breach bond recovery." Issue is dated back November 2012 , i have not pursuit matters at that time as i thought i don't have enough resources to challenge Big corporation and i felt threatened but now its hampering my current Job opportunity. All New Trainee used to Sign Bond (As HR replied) but during my batch 19 peoples has not signed bond as we have joined at different location.

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
If you worked in managerial cadre (other than workman) of a private organisation your remedy lies before civil court. However matter being quite old i.e. cause of action arising in 2012, limitation will be a hurdle.

Q: Father's brother died,wife remarried,who will get his property

Mere chacha j ki death may 2011 me ek road accident me huii thi wo cantra gadi k driver the jisme unki onspot deth ho gyi thi or clame k jariye 7 lakh someting meri chachi ko mila tha ab march me unhone dusari shadi kr li hai. Unke pass 2 bache hai ek ladka or ek ladki to jo mere chacha ki jameen hai uske bare me bataye pls ki ye sampti Kis ko pass jayegi aagya de sir anurodh hai ki iska jabab milega dhanyavad

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
Award of accidental claim has nothing to do with inheritance of landed property. You have not disclosed necessary facts i.e. the nature of landed property whether it is agricultural land or non - agricultural and whether the land is self acquired property of your uncle or is ancestral property etc. In the absence of such basic facts proper legal advice can not be given.

Q: I have been charged with section 156 of IPC how to defend it

Sir opposite wale party ne hamare upar ipc sec 156 ka case claim kiya h hamre defence me koi ipc ka sec ka jise hum apana defence kar sake court me this releted to the land property i hope sir you reply me as soon as

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
Offence under Section 156, IPC is a non-cognizable, bailable offence and is punishable by fine. What allegations are levelled against you are not before me . However you will be given an opportunity to place your defence and deny the allegations raised by the opposite party.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arun Kumar

Can Advocate Arun Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arun Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Arun Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arun Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arun Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arun Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arun Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.