One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Arun Kumar Gupta

Advocate Arun Kumar Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Sector 16, Faridabad
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Arun Kumar Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Arun Kumar Gupta's office is in Sector 16, Faridabad.
  • District Court, Faridabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Faridabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Arun Kumar Gupta Procedure when gov. delayed joining as teacher because of court case. Remedy in case husband wants divorce due to extra marital affair