One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Arun Katoch

Advocate Arun Katoch

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
District Court, Faridabad
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arun Katoch has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arun provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Family Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arun enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2009. He is a member of Punjab and Haryana Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/501/2009
  • District Court, Faridabad

Get advice from Advocate Arun Katoch

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Arun Katoch Can I get bail if I have been booked under Sec 307,325,148,149,506 IPC How to defend an appeal regarding claim for FD amount